MSRP:Was:Now: €23.00 - €184.00
MSRP:Was:Now: €18.50 - €147.85
MSRP:Was:Now: €24.00 - €192.00
MSRP:Was:Now: €19.50 - €156.00
MSRP:Was:Now: €20.50 - €163.20
MSRP:Was:Now: €25.50 - €201.60
Clara Premium jute
Setting a new standard in shibari rope! Each of the three strands has 7 sub-plies/strands, each of 5 yarns twisted together. The reason for this construction is to create a super flexible, smooth, loose-laid rope that is also durable and forgiving of rough handling. With this rope, you'll get the best of both worlds, long life and optimum feel and handling.
It's sweet-smelling due to eco-friendly production methods (JBO-free) and wet treating is entirely pointless as it is perfect right off the reel. This rope is not processed with conventional JBO. Instead, a hydrocarbon oil which does not originate from petroleum crude oil is used. It is based on gas to liquid technology and is practically free of MOAH containing 3-7 membered rings. In that respect, the mineral oil used is safe from possible carcinogenic effects.
- Unique construction: 3-strands, each with 7 sub-plies made of 5 yarns
- Highest quality jute fibre: Beautiful golden colour, blemish-free and almost hairless
- No need for tiresome wet treatment. Just oil and tie
- Eco-friendly production means it is sweet smelling with no oily odour
- Soft, light and fast, like the best Japanese single yarn asanawa, for superb handling and feel
- Stable, low-maintenance and durable like good double yarn ropes