These are the best tool we have ever used to cut rope; these are the shears we choose to use day to day for cutting the rope orders. They have been specifically modified in-house for regular and emergency use. Do not confuse these with the standard item which comes with sharp pointed tips which could cause severe lacerations when pushing them under rope on the body. The tips have been rounded to minimise this risk of injury without compromising their effectiveness.
- High leverage compound cutting action for maximum cutting power with minium effort
- Forged alloy steel (Chrome Molybdenum) construction for long life, unlike most single-use emergency cutters
- Serrated cutting edge to prevent slippage when cutting.
- Designed to cut up to 18 gauge steel so they slice through rope like a hot knife through butter
- One-handed automatic latch releases with a squeeze of the handles for easy use
- Bi-Material handles provide excellent comfort and grip.